Classes fill up FAST! Don't hesitate too long.
We are very excited to see you at one of our classes! Click below to see our schedule of classes.
Once you are on the schedule page and find the date that suits you best, click on the "sign up" icon on the far left side.
**If cancellation by a student is necessary, the office must be notified 48 hours before the first class session is to begin in order to receive credit toward another class session. If less than 48 hours notice is provided the student must pay the full tuition amount ($265.00) to take or to re-do the entire course.
Classes will continue even if you are not there.
Coastal Cycle Academy offers NO refunds once the class begins.
You understand the following:
1. I agree and understand that I must complete the course in its entirety. If I miss any part of the course (to include being late), I will not be able to continue and I will have to register and pay again for a new class in order to successfully complete the course and receive a course completion certificate.
2. I agree and understand that NO REFUNDS will be provided if I give less than 48 hours (2 days) notice to cancel or reschedule any class.
You understand that you will forfeit your entire course registration fee if:
- You begin training and then leave for any reason.
- You leave during any part of the class, to include weather delays that may cause the class to run past the scheduled time.
- You arrive late.
- You do not have the minimum required apparel/gear for riding. To ride you MUST have long sleeves, long pants, sturdy over the ankle footwear (must cover the bones on both sides of your ankle).
- You are dismissed by the instructor for ANY reason.
Safety and cooperation are paramount!
- You self-counsel out (quit) the training at any point.
The class is held rain or shine. A Coastal Cycle Academy instructor may delay or cancel a class for lightning or other severe weather. If Coastal Cycle Academy cancels or delays a class for lighting, we will make every effort to contact and accommodate rescheduling you to another date or consider providing a refund. If a student decides on their own to be late or simply fails to show for class, the student will be required to register and pay the full tuition for a future class.
Still, have questions? Email us: CCA@CoastalCycleAcademy.com, or call us at